Made my first compilation. . .

Chad

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
GS9000/F9 (junk)/F900L/V2000GS/V5000GS/Panorama 2s/Mobius
Please criticize! Let me know what you like / don't like. What I should change, if anything. The footage isn't that great, but I was anxious to make it so I took what I had and used it.

Here is NJ's Worst Drivers - Volume 1

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey that was good....I enjoyed it. I like it when you put those cue's in there.

Lots of close calls. I think if that had been from Russia, there may have been explosions, gunfire, and fists thrown..lol.

Nice footage of everyday life there.
Not quite Sopranos type of criminals though...

Nice compilation, the only question, could you provide code (link to the law) that prohibits lane change in the intersection, please?

The reason I'm asking is that California Vehicle Code have nothing to say about it, it is wives tale here, but I hear it all the time.
However, as with any lane changes police can ticket for unsafe lane movement or unsafe lane change (Two different §§ in the CVC).

I was trying to find it in the NJ vehicle documents, but to no avail, the only claims that it is illegal are on the few forums/yahoo answers without references.

Thanks.

Definitely a far cry from Russia lol !!!

Sabe: haha that's funny, people either think everyone here is like the people on "Jersey Shore" or "the sopranos" .... Some places are like that, but definitely not everyone / everywhere.

I just used Microsoft movie maker ... Which lacks a lot of features that other programs use. I think I'm going to buy the Sony Vegas studio program.

Xor: 39:4-83

Well done. I like it. I just noticed the date on the video was not right at 20 seconds, it jumped to 27-04-2013.

bshDCT said:
Well done. I like it. I just noticed the date on the video was not right at 20 seconds, it jumped to 27-04-2013.

That was totally my fault, I set the date wrong. No fault of the camera. I've since corrected it . . . I didn't notice until it was too late lol. Thanks!!!

Chad said:

Thanks. But you are wrong, the reference you posted is about "keeping to the right at the intersection" which means you cannot pass (driving to the left part of the road to pass), but says nothing about lane changes.

Xor said:
Chad said:

Thanks. But you are wrong, the reference you posted is about "keeping to the right at the intersection" which means you cannot pass (driving to the left part of the road to pass), but says nothing about lane changes.

Ok

Nothing personal. I'm often driving in business trips in garden state, so I was worrying that I might be breaking the law if I do that.

Xor said:
Nothing personal. I'm often driving in business trips in garden state, so I was worrying that I might be breaking the law if I do that.

It doesn't look like you are, I guess I was one of those people that believed in the ol' wive's tale :) I never bothered to look it up. Even if it was on the books at one time or another, I don't think its ever enforced.

Nice, if relatively tame compilation compared to Russia, but what I really wanted to say is Howard's such a douche to wanting to put the kibosh on the Block Party. They don't use his name, it's money in pocket for the guys, and it provides funny clips to play on the show.

Nanook said:
Nice, if relatively tame compilation compared to Russia, but what I really wanted to say is Howard's such a douche to wanting to put the kibosh on the Block Party. They don't use his name, it's money in pocket for the guys, and it provides funny clips to play on the show.

hahahaah!!!! HEYNOW! I agree totally! Hopefully ronnie & shuli will just go ahead and do it anyway. I don't understand how it affects howard in any way. I am disappointed that scott doesn't do it anymore I miss hearing shuli and ronnie's stories of him on the road always complaining hahahahaha

Back