Man Sitting in the Middle of the Road | A Few Other Videos

thomas-dash

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
Viofo A129 Pro Duo 4k, Viofo MT1
A man was sitting in the middle of the road and appeared to have rocks sitting next to him. He seemed to be drinking something as well. I'm not really sure what his intent was, but there was a tent/shelter on the side of the road with a rock garden of sorts.

A man is a riding a Onewheel, with a lawn chair attached to it, in the bike lane. I saw him a day or two previous on the sidewalk.

A motorcycle makes an abrupt U-turn and forces the cars behind him to slow down. His buddies decided to turn around in a parking lot:

A lady decided to park next to me, but had trouble pulling into the space. I'm just thankful she didn't scrape the side of my car.

A tour bus making a U-turn, but doesn't have a small enough turning radius. The driver reverses to complete the turn, but ends up slightly impeding oncoming traffic:

A driver starts to drive the wrong way on a divided road. Fortunately, the driver realizes it before they get too far and reverses to correct course. Unfortunately, they have to reverse into a 50MPH road, but there wasn't any traffic:

A person driving with the lift gate up and stops in the middle of the road to close it. I don't have much room to talk on this one as I forgot to close my girlfriend's lift gate about a week prior, but in my defense I did notice it right after she started driving.

A chicken playing chicken:

Back