Man walking in middle of road dead of winter pants around his ankles...

HonestReview

Reaction score
Country
Sweden
Not sharing video but here's a snapshot. -4C outside. Snow on the ground from before. This weird guy was walking in middle of very busy road with gardening hat, pants to his knees, and flashing people...Snapshot from my Viofo A129.

Drugs are bad kids!

20210201_154010.jpg

Hehe :rolleyes:

I have also seen a couple of guys lately wearing shorts, and im sorry but 0 deg C are not shorts weather for this guy, need to be at least 20 deg C for that.

Hehe :rolleyes:

I have also seen a couple of guys lately wearing shorts, and im sorry but 0 deg C are not shorts weather for this guy, need to be at least 20 deg C for that.

Well he has a belt, which along with his pants, are around his ankles. He's flashing people and lifting his shirt as people drove by. And walking in the middle of a very busy road. It's -4C and there's snow on the ground!

Someone broke into the crazy drugs!

Have to say the first thing that struck me was " Why is he wearing a cowboy hat ?".

Have to say the first thing that struck me was " Why is he wearing a cowboy hat ?".

Not sure if cowboy or gardening. You're probably right on cowboy. Very strange behavior! Drugs is my guess.

Too much special K :rolleyes:

Back