Mangoal dash camera

Tomorrow morning will be my review on this dash camera. DO IT YOURSELF??? 4K??? Guessemergency recording button (1).jpg

I don't like their gender specific company name

Your comparison video are amazing! When you do comparisons, please make videos like this: use the Mangoal dash cam to capture some footage, then use your original 4K dash cam to capture similar footage. Compare them as you did in your video to provide clear evidence of whether they truly offer 4K quality or not.

Here’s the link to the video I found impressive:
Tomorrow morning will be my review on this dash camera. DO IT YOURSELF??? 4K??? GuessView attachment 72931

How can it be OEM when it's not the same brand as
oh whatever
It is not "OEM", it is "OEM STYLE", which appears to mean that it is disguised as part of the car.

A real OEM dashcam is not normally disguised, looks totally different, and generally has a BMW logo on it. (Other vehicle manufacturers also sell optional dashcams, but very few people buy them.)

1719043727073.png
1719044076009.png

There is really no such thing as an "OEM" automobile manufacturer dash cam.

"OEM" dash cams are not designed or manufactured by the automobile manufacturer. They are made by outside manufacturers under contract who merely slap a brand logo onto them and their styling and appearance as seen above is otherwise no different than any other aftermarket dash cam a customer might purchase in the marketplace and mount on a windshield. These cameras are usually installed in the cars by the dealership at egregious prices as an option when customers purchase a new vehicle. (and as we all know, they tend to not perform very well)

Despite the obvious flaws, Mangoal at least attempts to provide a camera that seems integrated with the vehicle and rear view mirror as if it were originally built into the car during manufacture and came from the factory that way.

Why were posts taken down? Shouldn't the forum be a place for us to share our experiences, good and bad? It's not a place for manufacturers to come and censor content they don't like, especially when it's accurate and helpful, right?
It was reported and since it was private correspondence with identifying info, that is why it was deleted. Feel free to repost without the identifying info and there are no concerns.

Your comparison video are amazing! When you do comparisons, please make videos like this: use the Mangoal dash cam to capture some footage, then use your original 4K dash cam to capture similar footage. Compare them as you did in your video to provide clear evidence of whether they truly offer 4K quality or not.

Here’s the link to the video I found impressive:
If only the product could get to video

OEM means Original Equipment Manufacturer, and when buying parts for a BMW it means its from BMW.
The box says OEM so this is clearly deceptive.

OEM means Original Equipment Manufacturer, and when buying parts for a BMW it means its from BMW.
I think it should say OEM LOOK. Or Looks Factory. But lets be honest it did not fit anyways..... So it is OEM because all I could fit was my OEM housing back in place....

It was reported and since it was private correspondence with identifying info, that is why it was deleted. Feel free to repost without the identifying info and there are no concerns.
Thank you for clarifying. That makes more sense. I’ve seen people modify/censor photos to hide personal info on other forums too. Seems to be a nice balance with how to approach this.

I got a similar email this morning from Vincent and I chuckled, thinking of this thread.

Yeah, while their web site says "OEM style" the box simple states "OEM" as seen in @safedrivesolution's photo and this is literally false.

IMG_1869 Large.jpeg

Back