Marcus 1 & 3

Steve Acton

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi - are the new Marcus 1 & 3 out yet? If so where can you purchase them from........

In Taiwan the Marcus-1 is out. SpyTec in NY is getting the Marcus-1 middle of this month. I believe the Marcus-3 is coming later

I was looking at the HP F310 and looked at the sellers other items and came across the Vico Marcus.
Niko what do you think of the HP F 310 i have seen you comented on the HP F 210.

@ RTB I see there is a company in Niel Belgium offering the camera for 189.99 euros down from 249.99 by 50 euros plus another 10 euro promotion....I have no idea if this is a a good deal or not I have no previous experience of either the Hewlett Packard camera or the seller.....Hopefully Niko will be able to enlighten us.......Ipol

Hi - are the new Marcus 1 & 3 out yet? If so where can you purchase them from........

Totally OT - but don't suppose you are related to Valerie & Andy by any chance?

Totally OT - but don't suppose you are related to Valerie & Andy by any chance?
Totally don't take this wrong, just an FYI. If you click on the persons profile page, you will see "start a conversation". You can use this for private messages

I find it borderline ridiculous that Vico has the cam up for (pre)sale, however they have not uploaded a sample video from the camera. Who is in charge of their marketing department?!

AM

All kind of pre-sale ( pre-buy / pre-pay ) are based on trust of customers and especially works well on those who allready had good experience in the past with that brand name.
Same technique used in many other industries: mobile phones ( iPhones ), cars, etc.

Isent most preorders just a letter of intent at first, the mony only get transfered when the item actually ship ?

Tho i have often been a early adapter i have never gotten anything so new it wasent in the shops yet, and it some times have been a nightmare having to help a brand get ther hardware to Work becuz they launched it far too early.

These days it seem games for consoles and computers get launched too early every time. :D

Speak of the Devil :eek:
Marcus 3 footage 30 FPS Vs 60 FPS comparison in slow motion.

Have just seen M1 and M3 listed for april release at WWW.BEBUTTON.COM

Last edited:
An Australian site is saying that the Marcus 1 ships on the 21st March and the Marcus 3 is 27th March.

Hopefully both dates are accurate :)

Sound fair. Australia is just around the corner from the factory, where we are half way around the World.

Speak of the Devil :eek:
Marcus 3 footage 30 FPS Vs 60 FPS comparison in slow motion.

Have just seen M1 and M3 listed for april release at WWW.BEBUTTON.COM
I thought YouTube compressed any uploaded file to 30fps regardless of the previous settings.

More 1080p M3 footage on the tube.

Night in the town.

And daytime in the big city.

More 1080p M3 footage on the tube.

Night in the town.

And daytime in the big city.
Hmmmm...maybe it's YouTube, maybe it's me, but I was expecting something more impressive-looking from the Marcus 3 - what are others' thoughts on this?

Back