Marcus 1 or 3 - anyone got them in stock yet / shipping to USA?

isdoo

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

Could anyone in the USA let me know if they have either the Marcus 1 or 3 in stock yet and if they are shipping?

If not, will have to go for another make.

Thanks.

www.spytecinc.com

They are not on the website yet, but they should be anytime now. I believe they were due to receive them this week, so I assume shipment may have been delayed.

last I read was they should be available on week of the 7th (tomorrow) on a forum post.

Thanks - will keep an eye and order it as soon as it appears.

Do you know when spy tec will have it available for sale on newegg ?

Yeah i would just hit the brick and mortar shop/ homepage, like i did after ebay stopped the Lukas lk-7500 i ordered there ( claiming dashcams beeing illigal to import to Denmark )

We should have it up on all our sales channels by the end of the week. Different people handle different channels here, so they don't all go up at the same time. Sorry!

Thank you for the quick reply spytec. Look forward to buying from your company again since I just bought a TF2+ recently via newegg.

We should have it up on all our sales channels by the end of the week. Different people handle different channels here, so they don't all go up at the same time. Sorry!
Do either the Marcus 1 or 3 come with the GPS module when purchased through spytec? Your website is not clear about if it is included or not.

I apologize for the lack of clarity.

The Marcus 1 ships with the GPS module included in the packaging. The Marcus 3 ships without the GPS module (we should have the separate GPS modules in stock next week).

Aaaa been wondering about the GPS, i was thinking it was optional with all 3 models, but i am glad to be wrong :D

Is the Marcus 1 available without the gps module for less$ ?

I'm one of the no GPS crowd, I would just throw it in a parts bin in the garage.

I apologize for the lack of clarity.

The Marcus 1 ships with the GPS module included in the packaging. The Marcus 3 ships without the GPS module (we should have the separate GPS modules in stock next week).
Thanks for the info! I'm really liking this Marcus series. Probably going to wait for you guys to get the Marcus 5.

I am pretty sure you can offload that GPS antenne quick @john doe, especially in these early days where i think they are not in the hands of retailers who sell the M3 and M5.
The GPS antenna is around 20 $ or so i will assume.

Anyone know if there is the option to operate in 140 degree as well as 160?

Back