Massive rock falling on car (DashCam view from car behind)

Street Guardian USA

Retailer
Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
StreetGuardian.CAM Amazon.com
Watch out!

Here's the animated GIF
http://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-lJ3ppIJbEEk/UiLcrjy10YI/AAAAAAACwQo/yQJXppQ1VsE/w600-h363-no/Holy
Holy+

Last edited:
This is a most bizarre dash cam video I saw. Happily both passengers looks to be fine.

Wow!! that was a close one.

Wow if that rock would of rolled just a little more those poor people would not stand a chance of surviving that huge boulder. I am glad that passengers seem to be OK.

This crazy rock slide happened in China

Wow, that shot @ :35 is brutal, I hope that guy is ok.
Guy in the white shirt, against the wall, was probably the safest/smartest one there.

Both of those videos are bonkers!!

That guy in the white shirt definitely had his wits about him!

@ first vid: That's a serious piece of rock! I expected some knuckle-size rock would come crashing down...

@ second vid: Guy in white shirt is incredible clever. Wonder how many else would react that way? Judging from this vid he seems to be pretty much alone. What's he doing at 1:20? Checking his shoelaces?? :D

@ first vid: That's a serious piece of rock! I expected some knuckle-size rock would come crashing down...

@ second vid: Guy in white shirt is incredible clever. Wonder how many else would react that way? Judging from this vid he seems to be pretty much alone. What's he doing at 1:20? Checking his shoelaces?? :D
1st vid is very scary. That multi ton boulder almost made a tortilla out of that car.

2nd vid is also very scary since it's out in the open but at least enough light to see what's going on.
I think he got hit on the leg with small rocks.

Yeah the guy in white shirt did allright, then again if it was a serious rockslide that place would have been bad too.

Not " live action" but still big rocks comming down the hill.

Not " live action" but still big rocks comming down the hill.

Scary! Hope everyone did okay in that building.

Off-topic: I have the impression that video was shot using one of these gyro-stabilized drones. Maybe this? I seriously want one!! :D

hehe yeah :rolleyes: i have no idea what excuse work in that situation.

Male of the species Homo Sabiens 2.0 :eek: we all got that comming to us :D

And i find that strange as many ppl who live today still carry a large portion of the Ape / Homo erectus genome.

Back