Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Second Video

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

ambientech

Reaction score
Country
United States
These clips are from two Panorama S cams. One is the older glossy version and the other is the new matt black version. Both running newest firmware at 18Mbps

The housing shell has nothing to do with the PCB/CPU/LENS/SENSOR. (Glossy or Matte Black, both the same)

According to this other thread you bought the grey market DGTLSYSTEMS edition of your Panorama. (they are not even authorized to sell in the USA)
https://dashcamtalk.com/forum/threads/panorama-2s-issue.7261/page-2
It appears they are sending you units that are out of focus. (can't read plates, doesn't look like my units do)
They don't have the same level of QA as the authorized units we sell in the USA.

Last edited by a moderator:
No need to get defensive and make excuses. I did not start this thread to bash Panorama. I posted it more to show the difference between the 2 cams DGTL sent me. One of those is actually very good without youtube compression and I plan on keeping it. I want 2 of them for my work van so I am going to head over to your website and order one. When I get it, if it is any better than the one I purchased from DGTL I will demand my money back from DGTL and purchase another from you. Plus I am patiently waiting for the X2 for my wives car. That will come from you too ;)

Are the G's close to being in stock? If so I will wait until they get here to order.

One of the cams is obviously out of focus but the color is also way off.

Are the G's close to being in stock? If so I will wait until they get here to order.

There is a possible customs delay. I'm waiting to hear back from my agent. (Some big drug bust clogged up the system over there) I'll update the G thread soon with details. If there is a delay will only be a few days past the predicted 30th

Less than 2 weeks from the sound of it so I will just wait.

The G is definitely worth the wait. I am an actual user.

Back