Matego Dash Camera , model number NX-A1, if add new wifi function and GPS ,how do you think ?

Frank-M17

Retailer
Reaction score
Country
China
Dash Cam
OnReal
Hi everyone , how do you think Matego dash camera NX-A1, if this camera is with wifi function and GPS function?

Descriptions as below:
1. High Definition: Full-HD video 1920*1080 at 30 fps. Super wide 150° angle , F2.0 aperture, six layered coated glass lens.
2. Superior night-vision SONY sensor SONY IMX322 , Novatek chipset Novateck NTK96658, unique WDR video system and With automatic loop recording, motion-detection function.
3. Automatic car accident detection feature which locks video file to memory. Ensures you have the important data recorded in your memory card.
4. It is not just a car camera with two USB ports that when the dash camera is working you can also charge your phone, it also can be a home digital video recorder. You can take it out of your car anytime you want.
The most important thing is the camera is not a integrated dash camera ( small camera can be taken off from the bracket , for the magnetic connection between the camera and the bracket)( three different brackets)

And the new model number will be NX-A1 Pro , with wifi and GPS.
Amazon link is https://www.amazon.com/gp/B01KBV4HKQPlease give me some advice, thank you.

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 17
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    249.3 KB · Views: 16
Looks interesting... but sort of bulky also. Wi-Fi, I don't think it's necessary if the dash cam have a screen on it. GPS, make it optional; not everyone wants GPS built in.

Looks interesting... but sort of bulky also. Wi-Fi, I don't think it's necessary if the dash cam have a screen on it. GPS, make it optional; not everyone wants GPS built in.
yes, it has a 1.5 inch screen , in fact it is not a big dash camera. if there is a GPS device which is not built in , then how do you think?

yes, it has a 1.5 inch screen , in fact it is not a big dash camera. if there is a GPS device which is not built in , then how do you think?

A small screen is good enough, then Wi-Fi might not be necessary but might be a nice option to have for one to view videos on their phone in case of an event. GPS being not built in, but a small attachment would make it a good option for some also.

A small screen is good enough, then Wi-Fi might not be necessary but might be a nice option to have for one to view videos on their phone in case of an event. GPS being not built in, but a small attachment would make it a good option for some also.
Frankly speaking , i agree with you . A dash camera is just a dash camera, no need wifi function , just an action camera does i think. And for GPS, maybe a small attachment is ok

Hi everyone , how do you think Matego dash camera NX-A1, if this camera is with wifi function and GPS function?

Descriptions as below:
1. High Definition: Full-HD video 1920*1080 at 30 fps. Super wide 150° angle , F2.0 aperture, six layered coated glass lens.
2. Superior night-vision SONY sensor SONY IMX322 , Novatek chipset Novateck NTK96658, unique WDR video system and With automatic loop recording, motion-detection function.
3. Automatic car accident detection feature which locks video file to memory. Ensures you have the important data recorded in your memory card.
4. It is not just a car camera with two USB ports that when the dash camera is working you can also charge your phone, it also can be a home digital video recorder. You can take it out of your car anytime you want.
The most important thing is the camera is not a integrated dash camera ( small camera can be taken off from the bracket , for the magnetic connection between the camera and the bracket)( three different brackets)

And the new model number will be NX-A1 Pro , with wifi and GPS.
Amazon link is https://www.amazon.com/gp/B01KBV4HKQPlease give me some advice, thank you.
I have WIFI model which is good for setup, GPS would be good but worried about the space required for a good setup inside such a compact device. My current issue is the battery in mine is dying after not quite 12 months and can't get much help from the factory as to battery specs or replacement procedure. I need to order from the factory and postage to Australia is prohibitive for the cost of the battery. Warranty may be an issue for a more complex dashcam.

Back