Matego MG600 up for sale on Amazon and Ebay

Yes. It's for capacitor version. The one in my Dropbox should be newer.

I believe it's the same thing as Street Guardian SGZC12RC.
and you friend a prankster :D
I recommend first examine materiel

and you friend a prankster :D
I recommend first examine materiel
If you have read all the posts, you should know that nobody proved that SG ones were not made by Onstar, or SG ones were better in any aspects.

Those negative comments are either personal opinions out of prejudice, or organized attacks trying to suppress competition.

At last! Matego MG600 and MG600E are now fulfilled by Amazon:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/B018FJGQLO
There are more on the way to Amazon warehouses.
They should be available for FBA export soon, so people not in the US should be able to buy them then.

At last! Matego MG600 and MG600E are now fulfilled by Amazon:
There are more on the way to Amazon warehouses.
They should be available for FBA export soon, so people not in the US should be able to buy them then.

Wedge-shaped BlackView Auto.E A108 and 1440P DAB 202/ M-G12 available for purchase on Amazon
BlackView Auto.E A108 is a great upgrade from B40/ A118. It's basically A7LA50 G90 of different form factor.

DAB 202/ M-G12 is basically DAB201 with more discreet casing. It supports GPS logging, and uses the same GPS module as G90, but there is no GPS module coming with the original packaging.

Sample videos are available here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/a2jn3al9bktlf51/AADpgm-XRqkN0haX1kTAAvVxa?dl=0

The car brand comparisons are ridiculous. LOL.

A better comparison would be of Gionee, who is a Chinese ODM of quality smartphones. They sell their devices under the Gionee brand but also allow their products to be rebranded and sold all over the world, most notably in North America as BLU. Prices may differ depending on your region but 99% of the time it is the same device with the same quality but may have slight differences in feature and function.

The ones I got use battery. Honestly, I don't have that kind of capital now. If someone can do OEM/ODM and order at least 1000pc, they can make ones with A7LA70 chip, capacitor, and built-in GPS.

hmmm, i'd figure it doesn't cost that much to have capacitors than batteries. hopefully the manufacturer produces a capacitor version.

your video samples has got too much sky, though.

your video samples has got too much sky, though.
There are too many things on the windshield, so it's hard to find a ideal place to mount it. I guess more sky is much better than too much dash in the video.

hi sam, few questions regarding 600e
is the speech warning still in chinese?
if i turn on the motion detect , with the car turn off while still powering the unit... will the cam automatically switch to motion detect mode?
as i know , with other cam it will automatically switch to parking mode when it detects the car is not moving for 10mins...

hi sam, few questions regarding 600e
is the speech warning still in chinese?
if i turn on the motion detect , with the car turn off while still powering the unit... will the cam automatically switch to motion detect mode?
as i know , with other cam it will automatically switch to parking mode when it detects the car is not moving for 10mins...
@kreyzie The warning is still in Chinese. The manufacturer did not provide a solution to change it to English, either because it's not possible out of the factory, or it's too much a hassle.

As far as I know, Matego Blazer series only have motion detection, no parking mode, which turns on the unit when an impact is detected when the unit is off. If you turn motion detection on, the unit will stay on as long as there is power supply. In fact, the motion detection for this product is good enough that you can turn it on constantly. When the car is moving, the unit will simply keep recording. However, if you are going to do this, you should test it out by yourself, especially at night, to see if that is the case.

BTW, if you are going to buy from me at Amazon, I can give you some discount. Just let me know.

In fact, the motion detection for this product is good enough that you can turn it on constantly.

I agree with Sam, I just leave the motion detection on all the time and it sort of acts like a parking mode, but of course that is only as long as my Power Magic is still active ( 12 hours/12 volts)

It seems that this dash cam does not have that function, although it's said on the user's manual that it has.

that doesn't seem right. dashcams should have it. what does that button encircled in red do? it seems to look like a key. maybe thats emergency save button?
8cQUfJV.jpg

That is "MENU" button. Not having an Emergency button is a design flaw of this one, I guess, but it surely can be added if a company special order at least 500 pcs.

Back