Matego MG600 up for sale on Amazon and Ebay

not worth to buy anymore... they just launch a new blazer with dual cam.. as for the single cam version , up till today there is still 0 update on firmware or revision..there is no improvement.. i suggest we all move on to korean brand

It has been out for few month and as I understand so called "dual channel" uses 1080 x 1920 for both cameras ( combined ), each camera video saved at 520 x 1920 pix into one split-screen footage.

It has been out for few month and as I understand so called "dual channel" uses 1080 x 1920 for both cameras ( combined ), each camera video saved at 520 x 1920 pix into one split-screen footage.

Not your conventional true dual recording that's for sure.

The other way around.
Horizontal x Vertical pixels. ;)

At least in China, the price tag for the "dual channel" ones is quite high. It's more expensive than buying two single channel ones. If space for the main unit is not a concern, maybe it's better to get two single channel ones.

As to firmware updates, I believe there have been at least five revisions. Not sure if the manufacturer has newer ones, but here is the latest I got: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ufqppihebxi0530/Blazer_V1.01.06_201512211200.rar?dl=0

IIRC, early ones would not let you choose speed unit, but with latest firmware you can, for MG600G and MG600E.

Back