Maximum file size in through the ftp server

txvs

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Hi all.

Thank's for all of the useful information in this forum.

I'm using ftp server over wifi with my Yi 4K and it works flawlessly for pictures and short videos, but I can't transfer large video files (4GB). 4GB files are cutted around half of the file because of server disconnection, and nevermind the number of retries after that (a bit more than 2GB in fact, thus I think that is not an issue with file systems).

Have any of you experienced this issue? Do you know if it exists a limitation with the size of the files to be transferred by ftp?

Kind regards,

Txvs

Hi all.

Thank's for all of the useful information in this forum.

I'm using ftp server over wifi with my Yi 4K and it works flawlessly for pictures and short videos, but I can't transfer large video files (4GB). 4GB files are cutted around half of the file because of server disconnection, and nevermind the number of retries after that (a bit more than 2GB in fact, thus I think that is not an issue with file systems).

Have any of you experienced this issue? Do you know if it exists a limitation with the size of the files to be transferred by ftp?

Kind regards,

Txvs

Hello,

Can you help me to configure the yi 4k to set up the ftp server via wifi? help will be great for me!

Thanks

您好,

你能帮我配置yi 4k通过wifi设置ftp服务器吗?帮助对我来说会很棒!

谢谢

Back