Maybe a new Livue 1080p model will be launched?

Mtz

Reaction score
Country
Romania
Dash Cam
Viofo A229 Pro TeleQuad
From our korean Livue LB100 experience we know its international sister is the WinyCam dashcam.
On the WinyCam website a new dashcam is presented:
The WinyCam X100FHD:

But why to wait the korean Livue release? Based on our previous experience, the korean model was much cheaper than the international one.

Even the form factor is strange for you, except the silver stupid things, is a good one because you can easy hide it under the black dots from your windshield. The only visible part from the dashcam will be just the lens, noting more, and this is great.

As usual the Winycam software is very good as the LB100 one and much more, personal settings for the sensors, as you can see in the manual.

Night recording (looks so "cosmic" to me, maybe because of too many lights):

Day recording:

enjoy,
Mtz

Attachments

• X100FHD  .png
    X100FHD .png
    69.3 KB · Views: 667
  • X100FHD .png
    X100FHD .png
    30.6 KB · Views: 667
  • X100FHD.png
    X100FHD.png
    316.6 KB · Views: 669
Last edited by a moderator:
Great find Mtz. Looks like a nice design and I like the adjustable bit rate option. More manufacturers should do this since some people want the best video quality while others want more video stored on the card. If they price this under $200, I think it could be popular.

The mounting and swivel body reminds me too much of the Blackvue, and I avoid that unit like the plague. Look forward to hearing reliability reports when this hit the streets.

When's it coming mate? Looks like it could be the one for me.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Let's wait the Livue version and price.

enjoy,
Mtz

I'm the one selling and importing winycam..That is my post on ebay. PM me if you need any help. I have the new 2 channel model too.

Hi~ I really do expect that our Livue 1980P will launch shortly. We focus managing these similar items in order to enlarge the global competition towards video cameras throught the globe.

Hi Jason,
I hope they will chose the correct chipset and H264 codec and codec settings to offer great video quality for the price.

enjoy,
Mtz

Back