Memory Card adapter sleeve question!

Milamber

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Dash Cam
A129 Pro Duo
Are there any concerns in using a MicroSD card inside a memory card adapter sleeve? I have a 64MB MicroSD card and want to use it in a SGZC12SG.

It looks like this:

Samsung-Electronics-64GB-Pro-microSDXC-Extreme-Speed-UHS-1-Class-10-Memory-Card-with-SD-Adapter-MB-MGCGBACN-0-0.jpg

Roger that! I will go grab a SDcard, I think this model takes 256GB?

It hasn't arrived yet, so not sure.

Before work I headed into Officeworks and unfortunately they don't sell anything over 64gb. I might have to go hunting on ebay for a larger sdcard.

Any particular brand that is favourable?

EBay has a lot of fakes unfortunately so don't recommend shopping there. Amazon has the best deal. Transcend, PNY, Lexar. Avoid EVO and SanDisk

I'm on tapatalk at the moment so can see where are you are located. If you are in Australia or New Zealand the local SGZC12SG version comes with a 32GB SD card. The USA edition does not come with a SD card.

A poor quality SD card creates a huge problem,
If 64GB is enough, the larger size is not recommended, as more capacity more challenge on SD card quality and compatibility with Dashcam.

Buy from a reputable source. Period.

Sandisk is a very reliable card. I use Sandisk exclusively. never had any issues with the card in over 4 dash cams i have used.

Amazon has a great returns policy, so if you have access to Amazon in your country, i would recommend to purchase there. worse case, you get a faulty card (unlikely if you get a card that fulfilled by amazon!), you can return with no issues.

yes ebay is best to be avoided!

Any particular brand that is favourable?

Back