Memory card degrading

slaphead

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all
I`m getting this message "The memory card is degrading and video may be lost. Replace the memory card soon " I`ve only had it a week and this is with the card it came with, tried one of my other cards and I`m getting the same message. Anyone else had this. Also just bought this camera and they announce the upgraded version the Garmin 56 , sods law.

I haven't followed this very closely but are you on the latest SW version? Sounds like they made a mistake with a recent SW update that caused this so I wonder if they have patched it yet.

Up too a couple of days ago I was, I'll check later. Another problem that arose was loss of sound even though sound was ticked, seemed to be when I selected HDR, used another resolution without HDR and it was fine.

New problem now, when I connect by phone with the app I only see one video but if I take the card out and put in pc I see all of them, think this has to go back.

Hi all
I`m getting this message "The memory card is degrading and video may be lost. Replace the memory card soon " I`ve only had it a week and this is with the card it came with, tried one of my other cards and I`m getting the same message. Anyone else had this. Also just bought this camera and they announce the upgraded version the Garmin 56 , sods law.
See my post

Back