Memory card

Perryleigh

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
This will be my third card getting fed up as Halfords charge each time had same issues on my 412 faulty card

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

What type and size of card are you buying?

General rule is to buy the largest size you can afford, and ideally one designed for many duty cycles - an 'endurance' or similar card.

What type and size of card are you buying?

General rule is to buy the largest size you can afford, and ideally one designed for many duty cycles - an 'endurance' or similar card.
It's the card that comes with the kit from nextbase 32g

How often are you formatting it?
About once a fortnight but now the card won't let me format also battery will not charge even though I have your hard wire kit on permanent live and have parking mode on

I’ve never trusted the sd cards from Halfords that they recommend to use inside nextbase dash cams! I’ve used sandisk in the past some have been brilliant some have been faulty! I use a Samsung evo 128gb sd card now & it’s touch wood faultless

+1, both front and back cams use Samsung evo. Never had any issues (kiss of death).

+3

Kremmen recommended the Samsung Evo 128GB after I had issues with my SanDisk 128GB card and it has been perfect since I bought it. (thanks again BTW)
My girlfriend also had issues with the Nextbase SD card (from Halfords) so it was returned and I gave her my old 32GB SanDisk which works fine.

Get the right card with the right memory type for the job .

Samsung Pro Endurance &
SanDisk High Endurance .

Also, don't forget to get it from a Samsung official retailer, in my case Scan, as there are loads of fakes out there.

Or try ‘mymemory’ (y)

I’ve never trusted the sd cards from Halfords that they recommend to use inside nextbase dash cams! I’ve used sandisk in the past some have been brilliant some have been faulty! I use a Samsung evo 128gb sd card now & it’s touch wood faultless
The cards are usually recommended by nextbase, not specifically by halfords

About once a fortnight but now the card won't let me format also battery will not charge even though I have your hard wire kit on permanent live and have parking mode on

So Halfords replaced the dash cam I bought a Samsung high speed card same problems and now can't turn on unless I reset

Back