Memory cards

Kyle172

Reaction score
Country
United States
I just bought a Lukas 7200, and it says I can not use other memory cards but lukas. Is there any recommendations on what I can use. I have a PNY high speed from my camera and a Sandisk which neither seem to work. Is there a particular class they work on?

Format card with lukas viewer software, PNY and Sandisk should work fine.

Be sure you use the lukas viewer thats corrosponding to the version of fimware you have, if camera is brand new the luaks player software should be on the CD that came with the camera.

Kamkar1 is correct

I just did the regular Windows format never though about that

Format card with lukas viewer software, PNY and Sandisk should work fine.

Be sure you use the lukas viewer thats corrosponding to the version of fimware you have, if camera is brand new the luaks player software should be on the CD that came with the camera.

that's the problem then. You have to do it in the Lukas viewer...regular pc format is a bit different. The Lukas Viewer will create. a config file on it to save all your settings. After the initial viewer format you can format in the camera from then on.

There you go Kyle :) we will get you up and running some how.
As Daleg allso said you can do the setup of the camera in the viewer too ( dunno much about the 7200 model )
Then save your files to the SD card, put in in camera and it will read and set settings and be on its merry way, after that its just enjoy no need to delete old setting files or firmware files if you update one day.

Should be pretty strait forward, i really enjoyed my lukas, and i do like it now reside in my little sisters Ford. they dont make the super duper best footage, but it will do just fine for you i am sure.

Anyway soon you are addicted and will upgraade anyway, the first "fix" is allways pretty cheap but once you get hooked it get expensive :D

So the order must be:
Format sd card with lukas viewer software.
Do your settings with same software, save those to your SD card.
Put sd card in camera, and you are ready for a test drive.
Dont even know ? do the 7200 have the little screen on the back like my 7500 and the 7900 allso have, its a nice little indicator of whats going on, i like it display speed when driving.

Last edited:
Back