Memory Error

DAP

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
Two Viofo 129 PRO cameras and a Tesla Model 3 4 Channel
I just took my A119 for its first long drive. It worked fine for the 1st 2.5 hour segment, but 30 minutes into the second segment, it started beeping at me. I was stuck in stopped traffic, so I was able to look at the screen. It would occasionally pop up a blue rectangle with the text "Memory error" in it.
After pulling power for about a minute and plugging it back in, it worked for the next 2.25 hours.
What does this error message mean? What memory is it talking about?
My A119 is running version 3.4 firmware.

I just took my A119 for its first long drive. It worked fine for the 1st 2.5 hour segment, but 30 minutes into the second segment, it started beeping at me. I was stuck in stopped traffic, so I was able to look at the screen. It would occasionally pop up a blue rectangle with the text "Memory error" in it. What memory is it talking about?
My A119 is running version 3.4 firmware.

I have had the same error WITHOUT any memory card inserted.
my fix reinstalled loader then firmware.
car been off the road so haven't done exhaustive tests to see if it's gone.

using ver 3.3

The card is a 128 GB Lexar card.
It is set to record 3 minute files.
I have had a repeat of the error, this time it occurred immediately after power on. Again it was fixed by pulling power on the A119

Can't hurt to reinstall the loader (LD) file. Or maybe try a different SD card just to rule that out. Also can't hurt to run a test like h2testw on the card to make sure it doesn't have any issues.

Some have had issues with the Lexar cards as of late. Try another card if you have one.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L A119 9
roadkill401 A119 8
Marco6158 A119 33
Fast.Eddie A119 10
F A119 4
Back