Merge into a big rig/ Meteor

GTA Driver

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Dash Cam
Iroad 3300CH, G1W-c, Mobius C, A119 v1 & v3, A118-c2

Merge right into a Big Rig

I drive past this spot every morning on my way to work but on the express lanes to the left. Some cars see they don't have enough room to merge at they are approaching the end of the merge lane. They drive on the shoulder for a short bit (not that I am advocating that). This lady either expects the truck to stop for her or disappear.

Meteor

Why should she inconvenience herself for several seconds by waiting, when she could just drive into you? o_O

Meteor is pretty slick. [emoji106].

The merging driver much less so. Good grief what planet is she on?

Last edited:
Silly bitch. First she pointed her car at you then she pointed her finger at you. How do these people get a licence!

Lady in white car, cant use phone camera right, cant use car right,,,,, let her walk or take public transport.

Yeah , silly woman should be walking ...

let her walk or take public transport.
Then we better invest in public transit , as there are lots of drivers like her. Yesterday I passed 7 collisions on the trip to and from work round trip on the same highway.

The 'truck' video, this is a daily thing for me, there could be acres of room behind the truck, but somebody always wants to get in front of the truck at the last minute.
They'll often force the nose of the car in front of you to make you stop to let them in. With a flat hood like in that truck, you often can't easily see small cars that close easily.

Some people literally do not understand that they can fall in behind a vehicle rather than overtake and cut in. You would have to draw them a diagram and describe the process step by step, and even then they'd just say "but why can't they just let me in?"
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=slaptard

Back