Merry Christmas and Happy holiday

Same to you and everyone else on the forum - hope you all have a great Christmas and all the very best to everyone for the new year :)

Merry Christmas from here too, it's 50/50 chance to get snow, right now dashcams are pretty much useless at dark time highway.

I'd love a bit of snow here - we've been down at the local indoor real snow slope today and it looked brilliant - if only the real world looked the same :)

if only the real world looked the same :)
I think that's why they invented alcohol, drink enough and create world to be just like you want it:p

I'd love a bit of snow here - we've been down at the local indoor real snow slope today and it looked brilliant - if only the real world looked the same :)
BTW, can you check is it possible for you to see these traffic cameras from outside of finland, if you can then you can check snow situation here in real time, i live south at helsinki area, so no snow yet here.
Link to cameras here

Yeah they look fine from here - I tried a few and can see pictures of what they're taking! We were due some but typically as soon as I bought a snow shovel the weather changed to rain! I hope you get some - white Christmases are the best ones!

I know you have many cctv cameras in uk, but do you have similar public traffic camera service there?

Oh crap, time for a cold shower.... :D

Knew Reverend would be the first to like that :D

Too many or too big tatoos on a girl is a major turn of for me,same goes for even a single pircing.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Iggy Off Topic 2
old4570 Off Topic 3
old4570 Off Topic 0
GJHS Off Topic 9
jokiin Off Topic 15
Back