Metadata (map, speed) Display for Gopro

Matt_V939

Reaction score
Country
Taiwan, Province Of China
Dash Cam
Mobius1&Mini,A118C+A119V2,(Fake)DODL500, YI,GP3,One X,Go
Take a look at this guy's software...

Nice, but personally i don't feel such data overlays have much merit outside of the track and performance driving.
I mean who cares how many G a Electra glide pull as it coast down a road, or which heading that particular road have, not even if it was a downhill mountain biker tearing ass down a mountain would such things interest me.
Sure i have GPS speed in my dashcam footage, and really that's all i would ever need as far as i can see.
I have argued i would like to have indicator / brake/ throttle in dashcam footage like some lukas cameras can do with some cars, cuz those data would be nice to have if some one claimed you dident brake or indicate or tried to avoid a problem.

Not even for the race on Sunday ( F1 ) would i be interested in all the meta data they generate on those cars, i just want my man Kevin Magnussen to do better than last year,,,, or rather the year before that cuz last year in Australia was a mess for the Haas cars.

Well, these are data sourced solely from camera's metadata, for those additional ones you need a OBD II Car interface and record and match those data.

Back