Metal pipe thrown on highway cracks windshield

flank

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
VIOFO A119S

A kid or homeless person threw a metal pipe onto the highway.

yeah this is a trend that need to be curbed ASAP

nothing new about that. i've heard of people dropping bricks and large rocks off highway overpasses for decades - it's why a lot of bridges over roads also have high fences - to keep people from throwing stuff over (or jumping off). most of the ones dropping stuff that were caught (that i've heard of) were charged with attempted murder.

most of the ones dropping stuff that were caught (that i've heard of) were charged with attempted murder.

That's the course here and if the perp is over 15-16 years old they usually get tried as an adult receiving long jail sentences :mad: IIRC the last ones were just tossing gravel-sized rocks but that could still break a windshield and cause a wreck :( I can recall only one instance locally when the perp wasn't caught and that was a long time ago. The Cops here are anal on cases like this which is how is should be (y)

Phil

Yeah murder #2 i believe its also called sound right, cops here are also anal about such things, but the problem is there are so few of them so when it happen they so far caught 0

I had a nice lengthy talk about this and that with a couple of cops yesterday, and i said really i would like to turn in more traffic offenders to you guys, but i also know how strung out you are for workload and man power, so i decide not to as if i did and nothing happened that would just make me so pissed.
And the cop agreed with that, they arnt happy about the current conditions either, and i fully get that too i get so pissed off when i am not allowed to do my work the right way, and it usually end with me finding another place to work.
But i dont have my slew of educations to make work a trained monkey could do just as well, i take pride in what i do and always look for a challenge, that's also why i tried to get into aerospace for so long.

After my talk wit the 2 cops i went strait to the police station, to apply for a electronic ID for the loggers in modern trucks.
And while there i got a shock, it seem like the law now state that in the little office there where they handle things like driving licenses and so of, there always have to be a armed cop percent :eek:
I was like o_O:oops: OMG is this what my country have turned into wit h the help of me voting for idiots all my life.
O and the little lady there, she still had to sit there alone with her paperwork, as the cops have other more important things to do.
So the first thing i saw yesterday entering a police station was the law being broken,,,,, and that just raise one helluva large red flag for me.

But come on, there are a serious considerations and measures in place for a police station getting attacked by armed peps :cry: this just affirm to me that Danish society must be a lot more rotten than even i that dont wear blinders know, or there are a severe case of mass paranoia going around.
And so me saying my country really needing to get fixed, well i cant see that statement as being wrong.

Televise their execution > Boil the FKR in oil !
I think we need to bring back serious consequences to seriously stupid actions ..

Seriously !
1st offence , cut one of their nuts off
2nd offence , cut the other nut off ( No more breeding for the stupid )
3rd offence , cut their jingle berry off ...
4th offence , just put the dumb animal down !

at the very least, bring back stocks.

prisoners-in-the-stocks-granger.jpg

Now that would be too cruel- unless they were made of metal, un-grounded, and were directly attached to a very tall lightning rod :ROFLMAO:

Seriously though, the current punishments for crimes are not acting as deterrents so something more is truly called for no matter how cruel or unusual it may seem to
be :mad:

Phil

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
extraoneya Interesting Dash Cam Videos (not recorded by you) 9
Back