MI Action camera brick after downgrading!

Sleep owl clippers

Reaction score
Country
India
Hello everyone, i am not a go pro customer though i apologise. But recently i bricked my mijia 4k action camera. After the recent update i had some issues. While charging it's keeps onn and off for no rhyme or reason. But i finally did a trick like taking off the battery and sd . Pushing in by holding shutter button. It worked but same problem while charging. So i browsed over the internet. And i thought of downgrading the frameware using force.txt file idk wht the file name was but i was following tht. When i onn the camera it made some sounds. Idk some weird sound . Thn boom no boot. Only red light onn while charging or connecting to a pc. No sd card recognisable. Just nothing only red. Can u guys please help me in tht... How can i unbrick it. It's ambarella a12 based cam. But there is no .elf file only .bin file mentioned. I really don't kno how to do tht. ?? Upper red is glowing too now. But no display nothing....can u suggest me the detailed steps how to do it.

Attachments

• 1581359837968195679896644962603.jpg
    1581359837968195679896644962603.jpg
    179.4 KB · Views: 6
most of the development tools were done by @Tobi@s you might find some useful information from his posts

also have a look at the https://www.goprawn.com/ forums, they have a lot of the reverse engineering and firmware hacking info, not sure if your model is covered but you might find some useful hints there to work out what you need to do, always easier if you have the elf file but without it you'll need to do some research

Back