Mic issue

David McGuire

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello I'm new here so first of all Hello I'm David pleased to meet you all

I have purchased a 750 and I do like it, how ever when I accelerate the mic breaks up and can hear nothing it only works well when I'm stationary I have hard wired it in and I have taken it out and put it into the cigarette lighter but this makes no difference . It's as if the mic is to sensitive , has anyone else had this ????

Regards

David

I have a sound distortion problem on my mic as well. The audio will distort about every 7 or so seconds and just for about 1 second as though the input is being overloaded by road noise. The audio allways remains audible throughout a recorded journey but there is this intermittant 'crackle' and distortion throughout the whole recording. I have only had the unit a month and I am considering querying it with the sellers. I am using a 64 gb Delkin card which is of the correct spec, the picture is OK allthough I cant read number plates very clearly unless they are within about 15 or 20 feet of me and even then its a struggle. I have checked all the settings which are all set OK.
I have the latest June 2015 firmware installed

Back