Micro sd card used in dashcam is not recognized by Windows

f6t5rsdtersxterd

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Hey guys, I've got a Vicovation Opia 2 which I've been using for a while, I just tried removing the micro sd card from the device and plugged it into a micro sd card reader connected to my computer, my computer will not recognize the micro sd card from the dashcam for some reason, it appears as an unknown device. Is there something I need to do to get it to play nice with my computer? Cheers guys.

The micro sd card is a Samsung Evo 64gb card, I got it bundled with the device from dashcamsaustralia.com.au

Hey guys, I've got a Vicovation Opia 2 which I've been using for a while, I just tried removing the micro sd card from the device and plugged it into a micro sd card reader connected to my computer, my computer will not recognize the micro sd card from the dashcam for some reason, it appears as an unknown device. Is there something I need to do to get it to play nice with my computer? Cheers guys.

The micro sd card is a Samsung Evo 64gb card, I got it bundled with the device from dashcamsaustralia.com.au
Have you tried on another computer or using another card reader? Could be an issue with the reader.

Also, did you power off, or at least stop recording, before you removed the card from the camera? Removing it while the camera is writing could cause all sorts of problems.

Are you using Mac or PC?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Vico-Opia2 8
Solidcam Vico-Opia2 16
Back