MicroSD Suggestion

HTXKID

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hello! I am looking for the most compatible/reliable/affordable 256GB micro SD for the dash cam. I am in Texas, so the dash cam will be in high temperatures, any specific card that can handle the heat? Read somewhere that some certain cards cause heating problems.

TIA

I'm not sure about "most compatible/reliable/affordable" but WD Purple 256GB (WDD256G1P0A) is quite affordable and i had it in DR900S for quite some time without issues so even compatible and reliable. :)

Btw: The overheating is caused by dashcam itself, therefore was released new DR900X which should be able to handle heat. (they probably added heatsink, to be precise :ROFLMAO: )

Last edited:
I would also recommend Samsung's Pro Endurance 128 GB card. It has a lower capacity but carries a warranty of 5 yrs

I'm not sure about "most compatible/reliable/affordable" but WD Purple 256GB (WDD256G1P0A) is quite affordable and i had it in DR900S for quite some time without issues so even compatible and reliable. :)

Btw: The overheating is caused by dashcam itself, therefore was released new DR900X which should be able to handle heat. (they probably added heatsink, to be precise :ROFLMAO: )
Nooooooooooooooo I just bought the DR900S T.T

You can try it, some claim it work for them no issues. But you better not put the receipt anywhere far from the box...:p (that's my experience)

Back