MicroUSB dash cam

JohnnyWeekend

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hi everyone,
My mini 0806 failed and I need another dash cam that will fit the same type of usb connection. I guess the mini uses a microusb? Any idea for a $50 or less dash cam that will fit a microusb?

Thank you!

Most actually use the little larger mini USB plug

Hi everyone,
My mini 0806 failed and I need another dash cam that will fit the same type of usb connection. I guess the mini uses a microusb? Any idea for a $50 or less dash cam that will fit a microusb?

Thank you!
My 0806 has a mini USB, but I think most have a micro USB - you need to check your camera...

If it is a micro USB that you need then I suggest a Bluskysea B1W.
The new mini 0906 also has micro USB but that probably costs a bit more being a dual camera.

You can get adaptors between mini and micro USB so there are other choices such as Viofo A119 which uses mini USB.

My 0806 has a mini USB, but I think most have a micro USB - you need to check your camera...

If it is a micro USB that you need then I suggest a Bluskysea B1W.
The new mini 0906 also has micro USB but that probably costs a bit more being a dual camera.

You can get adaptors between mini and micro USB so there are other choices such as Viofo A119 which uses mini USB.
Thank you
I seem to have a microUSB on my mini (looks similar to the microusb in pictures).

Back