Mini 0803 from only £37.09 at AliExpress (3 days only)

Hi,
be careful. This offer contains both 0801 and 0803.
0801 starts at 37GBP
0803 starts at 65GBP

Still rather cheap I guess.

Hi,
be careful. This offer contains both 0801 and 0803.
0801 starts at 37GBP
0803 starts at 65GBP

Still rather cheap I guess.
Thanks for the heads up. I won't be buying one, even though they're a good price. I had a bad experience with an 0801 and I've heard about the overheating problems of the 0803. I have a Mobius which I love and I'll be buying another Mobius next month for the rear.

I bought some stuff from the Mrs from Aliexpress - a month later I got a torn envelope in a Royal Mail bag with them apologising - I logged a call with Aliexpress - the sender said it's impossible and that I'm lying and after I escalated the case it appears to have dropped down a black hole.

Don't think I'll be spending much there again!

Good info Rev, Thanks. I was looking at a flashlight there. About a year ago, I received a light from FastTech that was the cheaper clone of what was pictured. I have been cautious since then. Luckily there are good Chinese sellers.

Yeah to be fair it's probably a postman who's half inched it but the Aliexpress dispute process has let the side down.

I'be had lots of other stuff from China was has been ok so bad luck here I guess :/

Last edited:
Living in places where customer service is so high tends to make being called a liar, completely unacceptable. I bought a Spigen iPad case, shipped it international and it came damaged. I called them and explained, they asked for pictures, I think I even explained it was probably customs fault. They sent me another case without issue, so two for the price of one.

In Mexico, I bought a rug from Home Depot, the next day I returned it with the receipt because it didn't fit the spot. The CS agent gave my receipt to someone and I was waiting a long time. I asked why it was taking so long, she said he was checking the camera to see if I actually bought it. WTF!? Are you serious? Where I live, I would have gotten another rug for free and she would have apologized. Maybe I'm spoiled

Back