Mini 0803 from only £37.09 at AliExpress (3 days only)

Its the 0801 for that price, the 0803 its 64,27

I bloody well hope so, i just paid £80 odd quid for a 0803 from eprance!!!

I stay away from Aliexpress. Den of thieves.

Some might be selling decent stuff, but their buyer protection guarantee (at least as of the last time I tried to use it, summer 2013) was utterly worthless-- if a vendor ships you not-as-described garbage, you have to ship it back in order to get your money back. eBay's money-back guarantee is much better.

Witness this back-and-forth in Shenzhen Givoe's AliExpress reviews:

I have second very bad experience with the seller. First time I bought camera whitch was not running. We made a result, that seller will give me discount for new order. I bought 2 pcs of 0803mini and both have defect - blurry record. I made a dispute, but seller don´t accept return the goods - he wrote this: How about you return them and i send two new DVR to you ? I understood, that I will return the goods and he will send me the new one. But he don´t want change the goods. For 170USD I have 2 pcs of waste - record is unuseble. NEVER THIS SELLER! Very bad quality products!

Seller's reply

i can resend two new DVR but you should return the two old Dvr first

Buyer's reply

I understand to you, that you thnak me for my order. You have 300USD and I have 3 pcs of unuseable cameras! I did here many orders, but you are the biggest robber here! After my negative comment you stop comunicate with me. I hope, that you are lucky, that you robb me about 300USD and sent to me waste instead of high quality products, what you write on you pages! As I wrote: THIS SHOP NEVER!

Back