Mini 0803 New User

Billy Bunter

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
Mini 0803
Hi Guys, New user Billy here :)

I've recently purchased two Mini 0803 from JooVuu (Great service!) in the UK. I'm relatively new to all this car DVR malarky, and had a few q's for your collective knowledge :)

1) What settings are people using to get the very best from it? The manual is quite brief and doesn't go into detail about the various settings, AE Meter mode? LDWS? White Balance? WDR? EV?

2) I'm getting a fair bit of reflection on the recordings from the dash in the front, and my boot cover in the back - I hear that a polarising filter is the way to go, is there anything available specifically for the 0803? or have any of you guys built your own?

I have been very impressed so far with both cameras, as a Mac user I have Dashcam Viewer and that works very well.

Thanks for any help.

BB

There's some info in the DIY section about polarisers for the 0801 which would work for this model as well

I too have got this Dashcam, fitted this weekend so playing with settings. On my Mac the transitions between clips isn't smooth, I'm using the same software as you. How do you get on?

Yes, of course. I'll go and find a thread on Dashcam viewer.

Back