Mini 0803 Problems...need different camera recommendation

Jeremy Griffel

Reaction score
Country
United States
Okay,
So my first mini 0803 MELTED...Yes - Melted, got my second and it over heated, third replacement now has a white line across the top of it and keeps recording files as "Invalid"! They are all generic E-Prance Camera's being shipped by E-Prance via Amazon...Getting very annoyed with this camera!
Amazon.com has replaced them each time but what is another option - I'm looking for a camera about the same size with the same features...input is welcome, Amazon is asking me to tell them which camera I want

Go with iTronics ITB-100 SPW ... Higher price but good quality product and you can manage it with your smartphone. Highly recommended.

Go with iTronics ITB-100 SPW ... Higher price but good quality product and you can manage it with your smartphone. Highly recommended.
How does that compare to the Vicovation Vico-WF1 ?

I never try Vico WF1 but, I doesnt like the wf1 design and price seem higher.

I never try Vico WF1 but, I doesnt like the wf1 design and price seem higher.

by all accounts the WF1 works quite well, I'm not a fan of the design and I feel the iTronics is superior in that respect, don't get me wrong, the iTronics is still a good product with very acceptable performance and great build quality, I think the Vico product just has the edge in video performance though

How close are they features wise. Those are the two I'm debating between. I do like my GPS feature and the ability to have my license plate on my camera videos.

Can they both be watched from android phones?

Yes the app name is ipassblack, are you on iOS or Android?

I would suggest a look at the Mobius. There is an app for settings and and app for live view. The size is tiny, the reliability is excellent and the video is sharp. Only problem is no GPS

Ok, I know on Android the app is not available in some countries, iTronics control their market to avoid illegal resellers.

If u are interesting in this product let me know I have some contact with the company

Ok, I know on Android the app is not available in some countries, iTronics control their market to avoid illegal resellers.

If u are interesting in this product let me know I have some contact with the company

I'm interested in it I think. Which countries does it not work in?

I would suggest a look at the Mobius. There is an app for settings and and app for live view. The size is tiny, the reliability is excellent and the video is sharp. Only problem is no GPS
Link please?

Back