Mini 0805 firmware repo

What is the latest firmware for Mini 805 2CARD GPS? I either do not catch satellites, or copying from card to card does not work.
PS: Is there an 20161111 version for the 2CARD with GPS?

Last edited:
Hi guys, my old 805 is about to get a new lease of life in the wifes car, I have a No GPS N0 Internal memory version.
Can anyone link me to the correct latest stable firmware please ?
I can see the one above that JaapError linked but that says GPS so unsure if that's correct for me ?

It should work anyways, just keep gps disabled

Hey all, is this lil beast still having its firmware upgraded?
I'm running the 20170213 1 card version, I saw mention of a march something 2017 version & of course the 20161111 or so version, which I do not have anymore.

Anyone care to share some links as I cant find any other than a mini0826 or so version on skyhighs site.
Or am I better off upgrading to one of the newer ones like the 09xx/0826 versions?

TIA

Hi guys, my old 805 is about to get a new lease of life in the wifes car, I have a No GPS N0 Internal memory version.
Can anyone link me to the correct latest stable firmware please ?
I can see the one above that JaapError linked but that says GPS so unsure if that's correct for me ?

Hey all, is this lil beast still having its firmware upgraded?
I'm running the 20170213 1 card version, I saw mention of a march something 2017 version & of course the 20161111 or so version, which I do not have anymore.

Anyone care to share some links as I cant find any other than a mini0826 or so version on skyhighs site.
Or am I better off upgrading to one of the newer ones like the 09xx/0826 versions?

TIA

Hi guys,

The one on the webste of Sky High is the latest stable firmware they have. It works for the 0805 too (I name the name is a bit confusing). I believe it's for all models (1 or 2 cards). GPS or no PGS does not matter, just don't select it in the firmware but I don't believe anything will happen if you do.

Firmware here:
http://www.skyhigh-global.com/En/down.aspx?UserInfo_ID=862928

Edit:
Last time I talked with my friend at Sky High they told me there is still firmware development for this Mini going on! I tested a newer firmware but it still might need some improvements. The firmware they have is good and the one coming will bring some new features and will hopefully also be stable :) We'll just have to wait I guess

What does that firmware give you or what issues does it resolve JaapError ? sorry for the curiosity questions of a noob :)

What does that firmware give you or what issues does it resolve JaapError ? sorry for the curiosity questions of a noob :)

Hi JohnnyLad,

Which firmware are you referring too? The one from their website? of the beta one?

Hi BKDilse,

Firmware 20161111 is the lastest stable right now. I am testing a new one at the moment but I don't know yet when that one will be released as official.
I advise to download the lastest offical for now: http://www.skyhigh-global.com/En/down.aspx?UserInfo_ID=862928
It says 0826 but it's for the 0805 as well.
Hi JohnnyLad,

Which firmware are you referring too? The one from their website? of the beta one?
Hi Japperror, its the one you mention in this post above thanks

Hi Japperror, its the one you mention in this post above thanks
Ah yeah, so thats the latest stable firmware. For me this one gives the most trustworthy files, no crashes and good image quality. I asked but I don't think they keep change logs so I don't think we'll ever know what truly changed. In the beta firmware I saw some new resolution options coming up. Tried it and it was actually better. Less image on the top and bottom, more focus on the sides. Files became a bit smaller while focusing on what matters: the road.

But for now I would advise to download the 20161111 firmware.

Pensez vous que le firmware "20170213_A7_805_ZX_1CARD_GPS-BIN" deviendra stable sur nos mini 0805
J'ai installé celui-ci sur ma caméra 0805 et je trouve incroyable la qualité de l'image de nuit, cette nouvelle version est très appréciable pour filmer de nuit, mais il est dommage qu'il existe encore des bugs qui ne facilite pas utilisation.
J'espère qu'ils vont travailler sur cette version rapidement, je l'utilise même si elle n'est pas stable dans ma voiture vidéo superbe en base luminosité

Think you that the firmware "20170213_A7_805_ZX_1CARD_GPS-BIN will become stable on our mini 0805
I installed(settled) this one on my camera 0805 and I find incredible the quality of the night image, this new version is very considerable to film at night, but he(it) is it's a pity that there are still bugs which(who) does not facilitate use.
I hope that they are going to work on this version quickly, I use him(it) even if she(it) is not stable my magnificent video in base(basis) luminosity

Last edited:
Bonjour,
Il y a un nouveau firmware
La version bêta est toujours le même? "20170213_A7_805_ZX_1CARD_GPS-BIN"
Il ya un nouveau en 2018? ou la dernière version stable est la Firmware 20161111?
Merci de vos réponse

Hi guys, need some help here....

My 0805 is dead after I tried to update the firmware via card, maybe not dead but bricked..... and I'm unable to flash a new firmware via USB Direct;

When I plug the cam into my pc I get this:
(red led on cam)

found device.png

but when I tried to flash I get this
(led turns to blue on cam)

wait.png

Then it sits there for hours....

Am I missing something?

Please help... Thanks

Last edited:
I'm unable to flash a new firmware via USB Direct;

When I plug the cam into my pc I get this:

Then it sits there for hours....

Am I missing something?

Please help... Thanks

Hi!

Sorry to hear that. Some questions to start: which firmware are you trying to flash?

And did you try to put the firmware on the sd-card though an adapter yet? I always remove the cars from the dash cam, put it in a sd-card USB adapter, remove all the files on the card and put in the new firmware. Then, put it back in the dash cam, turn it on and it will say 'install new firmware?' something like that.

Also, make sure you have an extra SD card present. I have seen many problems being solved by someone simply trying a different card.

Let us know

I cannot use the sd-card option because the cam is bricked (no display-all black), that's why I'm using USBDirect .....

I cannot use the sd-card option because the cam is bricked (no display-all black), that's why I'm using USBDirect .....

Ah I see now. Silly question maybe but did you try a reset? Holding the power button for 20 seconds long?

Yes, I tried to reset with no success, however, I got it fix somehow:

Even thou the DirectUSB says "Wait firmware programming" and the status icon shows Wait for hours; I unplugged from the pc and connect the power; the cam worked.... never got a "completion" from USBDirect....

Thanks

HI there!

No the 20161111 firmware is latest. The development of the firmware for the Mini 0805 has also stopped so this will be it.

The firmware 20170213 also exists but it's an unstable beta. Night imagine processing is reported to be way better and I personally liked the extra resolution options. But I was told the development focused on other devices now so too bad.

Today I upgraded with 20170213_A7_805_ZX_1CARD_GPS-BIN and for once I have no comment.
I was afraid the camera would lock, brick but everything was OK ,however, I do not have a stand with a GPS module to be sure that it is one hundred percent it works .

Back