Mini 0805 replacement battery can anyone tell me where I can get one and a installation video?

The original size is: 502035

35 X 20 X 5 mm

I "think" you can get a fatter, 6mm battery in there, or a 4mm thick one for sure

Search eBay for:

502035 3.7V battery

This seller below has auctions for 2 pieces starting at $3.00
I got a set for $3.50 for the thinner 4mm version.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/abesttrade2015/m.html?item=221829011899&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562
Thanks your help, ordered battery on Ebay (original size 35 X 20 X 5 mm) Now if I can install it successfully?

Last edited by a moderator:
I've had issues with my 805 screwing the file system on the card, not closing the latest file properly, and randomly not recording. I opened it up and there was the bloated battery. Thanks to all the drone enthusiasts, there are many batteries available. I didn't want to go with a no-name battery, but one with a manufacturer's name proudly stamped on it. I found these Tenergy batteries fairly cheap on amazon.

20160628_101614_zpsyu7wqzcu.jpg

Ouch! Did the bloated battery damage your mini 0805? Will that battery work in a mini 0806 as well? Do you have a link to the battery?

I bought a
No damage, just wouldn't hold a charge. Your best bet would be to measure your 806 battery. These Tengergy ones are obscenely tight in my 805, but I got it back together.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/B00HS5Y6G4
Similar battery for the mini 0805 was installed by myself and it was that tight I had to do some creative modification to the speaker housing and battery casing. I had to cut the plastic outer case of battery to give me some clearance then found the small speaker would not allow the case to close. So I carefully removed the speaker and lay it next to the battery at about 45 degrees, this then allowed enough clearance to put it back together. Note this took about an hour to do, and had the cables going to the speaker come off in the process. The trick to re attaching the connections to it involves scraping the speaker connections gently with a small sharp knife and soldering connections with a steady hand and small soldering iron.
Camera now holds a charge much longer, not that it needs too. My problem was the turning on and off when recording. Will now see if this is solved.
Formatting sd card looks to be a must at times with these units also.
Graemer66
;)

Back