Mini 0806 Vs 0826 Images

I wonder if it will sag in the mount like the previous Mini cameras did after excess removals?

Definitely looks like they added room in there for supercars - lens wise it looks to be the same as the 0806.

What's the difference with the 0826 to the 0806 then? I've read the specs and they seem similar and I just see it mentioned it's just fixes to the 0806 platform? Is the 0826 an Australian market product?

It will be interesting to see if the 0826 firmware fixes some of the issues with the 0806 - the 0806 firmware would run on 0805 but would crash after a short period of use so maybe it will be the same again here.

Last edited:
I wonder if it will sag in the mount like the previous Mini cameras did after excess removals?

Definitely looks like they added room in there for supercars - lens wise it looks to be the same as the 0806.

What's the difference with the 0826 to the 0806 then? I've read the specs and they seem similar and I just see it mentioned it's just fixes to the 0806 platform? Is the 0826 an Australian market product?

It will be interesting to see if the 0826 firmware fixes some of the issues with the 0806 - the 0806 firmware would run on 0805 but would crash after a short period of use so maybe it will be the same again here.

Not exclusive to Australia, that's for sure. It was just the timing meant we got our order early. Also no branding or model designation on the box or in the user manual anywhere so i expect this camera to turn up under various different brands and names very soon.

My best guess is the extra 1cm on the shell is for future addition of supercap, but that is a guess.

The new mount is very firm. The first thing i did was to see if the old 0806 mount fit the new camera and I thought not because it was VERY difficult to get on. Turns out the new mount was just as hard to attach, the two mounts are the same but the camera shell is a softer mat plastic that holds the mount very tight. However this may or may not wear well with repeated removals so only time will tell to see if the mount is an improvement

So main difference is 1 memory card slot instead of 2 and 8gb of on board memory built in, and different outer shell.

One thing is for sure, don't get your hopes up regarding any timely firmware updates.

Yes, Mini826 is a little bigger ,but not much .But as Chris said , it is for future addition of supercap . But we are not sure when will add it , because we don't know how it works in our Mini0807 . We need time .

Because it is used rubber black ,so the mount and Rotate part is very tight, but we will improve these two in future . :)

The Stiff mount is a good thing..

anyone know where i can buy a 0826 in UK?

anyone know where i can buy a 0826 in UK?
You don't know that the 0826 is any better than the 0806 yet, it may not be as good. At least the 0806 is well tested now and we know the only common problem is a few poor batteries. There isn't a big list of advantages for the 0826...

Anyone knows the specs? How does it look on paper?

You don't know that the 0826 is any better than the 0806 yet, it may not be as good. At least the 0806 is well tested now and we know the only common problem is a few poor batteries. There isn't a big list of advantages for the 0826...

+1

Has anyone tried one yet ? (Chris?)

Wondering if the bigger case helps with heat dissipation ?

Has anyone tried one yet ? (Chris?)

Wondering if the bigger case helps with heat dissipation ?
Have had 12 go out so far... Early days yet but the only reported issue is had one unit with sticking on off switch. We replaced that cam. No other feedback at all at this stage...

Is it just me or mini0826 has a peculiar look? It resembles 0806, but seems like it has an extra and probably useless part. All the same configuration, no clue why they have two products so alike. Is 826 more expensive than 806?

the extra space is allegedly for a capacitor model later on.

It also has internal memory & card slot instead of 2 card slots.

This is out of left field I know but what software is supplied with the 26 versus the JooVoo X.

Im not talking firmware but software to watch stuff on a PC or whatever for editing if need be.

Just brought the 0826, i gotta say its better then the 0806.

Back