Mini 0807 SD Card Class Requirement

AlanG

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
0807 user manual states class 6 card not class 10. Anybody used a class 10 successfully?
Alan

I think class 10 will work fine. In fact the seller from Aliexpress (I think my seller is directly related to skyhigh electronics which is the manufacture of 0807) send me the cam with a kingston class 10 SD card in the bundle

0807 user manual states class 6 card not class 10. Anybody used a class 10 successfully?
Alan

I asked my supplier that same question:
"The Mini 807 manual say's that the dashcam can have problems with fast memory cards. Is that still a problem with the 807 model ? ..... or does that statement apply to previous models, and the manual hasn't been updated ?

I am currently using the 32GB Class 10 UHS1 memory card that I purchased from you. I have not noticed any problems with the recordings. What are the problems, and under what circumstances to they manifest ?"​

This was his response:
"The factory has always recommended Class 6 cards for all of their cameras. They say faster cards could lead to file corruptions. However we have always supplied Samsung Class 10 cards with all of our cameras and never had an issue at any stage. Skyhigh (the manufacturer) is aware we do this and has no issue with it. Using a class 10 card will have no impact on your warranty. The only cards that tend to create issues in dashcams are Sandisk cards (of any sort) so many forums and some manufacturers recommend you stay away from that brand."​

...... Para Dox

Back