MINI 0809 Main Features

GearBest

Retailer
Reaction score
Country
China
Got some main features from the manufacture, still have no idea about when it will be released but at least we can preview some information now :)
1430786664231-P-2610864.jpg

Main Features:
2.0 inch high resolution TFT screen
Chipset: NTK96655
4.0MP CMOS sensor
Support WDR and HDR
Resolution: 1920 x 1080, 1440 x 1080, 1280 x 720
Support LDWS (Lane Departure Warning System)
GPS tracking and google map

Specification:
Model MINI 0809
Type HD Car DVR Recorder, Full HD Dashcam
Chipset Name Novatek 96655
Special Function G-sensor, Microphone, WDR, HDR, WDR
Storage: Class Rating Requirements Class 10 or Above
Screen Size 2.0inch
Screen Type TFT
Power:Battery type Built-in
Charge Way: USB charge by PC, Car charger
Video Resolution 1080P (1920 x 1080), 1440 x 1080, 720P (1280 x 720)
Video System PAL, NTSC
Image Format JPG
Audio System Built-in microphone/speacker (AAC)

Not sure if this is the final data, hope there will be not so many changes :p

Last edited:
They probably want to go away from Ambarella? :/

Nothing slips by you does it.
Manufacturer showed early design prototypes in Hong Kong last month, solution is still undecided from what they said but they were definitely looking at other platforms

This is just an 0805 pic that was posted

Manufacturer showed early design prototypes in Hong Kong last month, solution is still undecided from what they said but they were definitely looking at other platforms

This is just an 0805 pic that was posted
I am not so sure about that, but the all that did come from the manufature :)
We all have no idea which will be the most accurate information after it released, isn't it?

I wouldn't speculate prior to release, not this early at least, what they've shared so far is a long way from being finished product

This could well be my new dashcam because the GPS on both my 0806's stopped working.

So there is a GPS problem with the 0806? That's why both my 0806's GPS stopped working.

So there is a GPS problem with the 0806? That's why both my 0806's GPS stopped working.
The wire carrying the GPS signal within the camera unit can become strained and break off the board when the camera is rotated. My 0806 is from batch 3 and is fine so far although it's very early days.

The wires are not the problem, I checked.

A 0901? It's starting to sound like a new BMW. The also invent new numbers and platforms for their cars. :D

what would be your choice under $200.00 now.
Thanks
There is no one dash cam that suits everybody. You have to give us more specific requirement you are looking for other than just the budget e.g. how discreet do you want? Is a super capacitor a must where you drive? Do you need the GPS function? etc.

Back