Mini 0826 Does not charge the battery.

Strelok2002

Reaction score
Country
Belarus
My registrar stopped charging the battery. If you change to a new one or charge it separately, it shows charging, but after a while the battery is discharged and the next turn shows the full charge. When you turn off the power, the mini turns off. Maybe there is a schematic or service manual. Lay out please. I myself can hide the necessary details. Thank you

The function of the battery is to maintain power to write the last video file to memory when you turn off the dash cam. It only needs to run for a few seconds. It is not to run the camera without a power supply.

After charging for a while, you remove the power

and press power button to see if screen can turn on , if can , there is no problem for battery.

After turning off the power, I can not turn on the recorder. The charge indicator does not light up when the power is applied, but the battery lights up on the screen. If you open the case and measure the voltage on the batteries = 0V. if it is charged or changed to another, then everything works as it should. but after a while it stops working again.

The function of the battery is to maintain power to write the last video file to memory when you turn off the dash cam. It only needs to run for a few seconds. It is not to run the camera without a power supply.
It can not write the last file; it immediately turns off after turning off the power from the car.

Still can have a scheme devices and location of electronic components.? It would be very cool.

Still can have a scheme devices and location of electronic components.? It would be very cool.
you mean you need components to DIY to repair it?

I solved my problem. The UN8HX battery charge controller is defective. Replaced all running.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    237.3 KB · Views: 17
Back