Mini 0902 wifi

MikeG

Reaction score
Country
Finland
Hi,
I'm new here, long time lurker, but now I have something to contribute.
I did found a new mini 0902 already listed here: http://www.hddashcam.co.uk/product/mini-0902-wifi/
Is this really a another mini series camera or something else?
Not many photos, but the mount seems to be different than in the previous 08 models. It also seems to be a little bit smaller, when there is no screen.

It looks like the better option so far between 0826 or the 0902. I have not decided yet which one I'm gonna get. I'm looking forward to seeing this in test.

says stock due end of December so I guess you don't have long to wait to find out ;)

@Joy would be able to confirm if there is any connection to previous models or not

@jokiin we named the Mini090x with wifi , we have Mini0901 ,so the next one is Mini0902 . Mini0902 have mass production without GPS , but with GPS not ok . Have some bugs, we are doing our best to sovlving now .

Hi,
I'm new here, long time lurker, but now I have something to contribute.
I did found a new mini 0902 already listed here: http://www.hddashcam.co.uk/product/mini-0902-wifi/
Is this really a another mini series camera or something else?
Not many photos, but the mount seems to be different than in the previous 08 models. It also seems to be a little bit smaller, when there is no screen.

It looks like the better option so far between 0826 or the 0902. I have not decided yet which one I'm gonna get. I'm looking forward to seeing this in test.
Not from 0806 modules,this item named T1,and made in Xiamen City,Not Shenzhen!

Not sure;
But we got exact sample already from other manufacturers,its module named with T1;

skyhigh is solution provider, they supply to others as well
@jokiin Could you share me this Skyhigh company website? so we can have a check with this T1 manufacturer,thanks!

@estore009 we are the manufacturer ,we are assembling it, we also can sell them ,we called it Mini0902 .

Hi Joy,
I am having trouble pairing iPhone with mini 0902, is there any website or troubleshoot solution?

@estore009 we are the manufacturer ,we are assembling it, we also can sell them ,we called it Mini0902 .

I just got my Mini 0902 last night. Bought it from GearBest. Great price and relatively fast delivery.

Similar situation to what Jason is describing above. All is good after I put an SD card in it. I can connect consistently now.

First impressions:
  • I like how compact it is.
  • I like the fact it is all black with no silver or shiny trim pieces to call attention to the DVR
Concerns:
  • Unit runs pretty warm.... What will happen in summer when the sun is beating on it? Will it overheat? I hope not, but seems likely.

Joy, this feels like a PVT unit. I am ok with that as long as we are informed of any changes or modifications when it finally moves to MP. Please let us know if there are any changes along the way. Also let us know about firmware updates... this device has lots of room for improvement.

I will install it later today and see how it goes.

Last edited:
Hi Joy,
I am having trouble pairing iPhone with mini 0902, is there any website or troubleshoot solution?
Did you reset the login password on your Mini 0902? I did, about an hour ago and have not been able to reconnect since. I mean this thing does not even show up on the wireless properties of any device. I tried resetting it but it does not seem to help.

Any suggestions would be most welcome

Unit runs pretty warm
I have the same issue. I believe it is because the WiFi seems to be always on. I am hoping for an update that fixes it soon. I'm a little worried running mine to often with the heat might damage the SD card.

I have the same issue. I believe it is because the WiFi seems to be always on. I am hoping for an update that fixes it soon. I'm a little worried running mine to often with the heat might damage the SD card.

is it too hot to touch or not quite that bad?

is it too hot to touch or not quite that bad?
No, it is not too hot to touch but it is definitely toasty warm. I will let it run for an hour or so and measure the temperature. Will post results sometime tomorrow.

No, it is not too hot to touch but it is definitely toasty warm. I will let it run for an hour or so and measure the temperature. Will post results sometime tomorrow.

just asked as you mentioned you were concerned about the memory cards, they are generally rated to around 80°c operating temp, that's a fair bit above toasty warm so you should be fine

just asked as you mentioned you were concerned about the memory cards, they are generally rated to around 80°c operating temp, that's a fair bit above toasty warm so you should be fine
I am having a problem with my Mini 0902. WiFi feature does not work after I reset the password using TonView. How can I factory reset the unit?

1. Pressing reset while the unit is running did not help
  2. Press and hold reset button while applying power did not help

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
camera800 Mini 0901 19
Back