Mini 0906 Authorized US Resellers?

Just can't stay away from the mini series ey? Did you forget about 903? ;)
0906 is a lot better than the 0903!
Especially when it comes with the remote control :)

I see the UK version comes with a remote control and a parking guard. Are these accessories available in the US?

http://combi.org.uk/products/165/Mini-0906-Dual-Lens-2x-1080P-Full-HD-Dash-Cam-with-GPS
Different retailers have different accessory options. Buy after checking out the Specifications, accessories or anything you would like to know. You can ask the retailers questions as well. For us, we don't provide remote control, but parking guard, CPL Filter.
[Update] After checking the box, our Mini 0906 comes with remote control, parking guard and CPL Filter

Last edited:
Different retailers have different accessory options. Buy after checking out the Specifications, accessories or anything you would like to know. You can ask the retailers questions as well. For us, we don't provide remote control, but parking guard, CPL Filter.

Well, you seem to be the official retailer for amazon.com. I'm very disappointed that you don't offer the remote control. I can see myself using that feature. Can I purchase it directly from your company. If so, please provide a link.

Just can't stay away from the mini series ey? Did you forget about 903? ;)

Well a lot of the problems with my two mini 0806s were related to a bad USB Charger (not the mini's fault) or more recently dead batteries, which seems to have been resolved with the SuperCapacitor. I'm seriously looking at the new Street Guardian, but it's hard to deny the value of the mini 0906.

Plus, I respect Nigel's opinion and he seems to really like the improvements that have been made to the 0906.

The remote control is good to have, it means that if you want to save an event or take a photo the big button is conveniently located on your dash instead of having to reach up behind the mirror to find and press one of the three very small buttons, you can press it without taking your eyes off the road and you don't even need to remember which button to press!

Plus, now that I know it's available, I want it even more. Unfortunately, Combi's price is a lot more expensive than amazon.com in the US.

So this begs the question, is the US production unit the same one that the UK is offering?

That's important because I'm basing my purchase decision, to a large degree, on Nigel's review, which is of the UK model. jokiin, out of curiosity, how do you take a photo with the SG9663DC?

So this begs the question, is the US production unit the same one that the UK is offering?

there's only one camera version, Nigel would have tested a pre production version but they made a couple of improvements since then
jokiin, out of curiosity, how do you take a photo with the SG9663DC?

You can use the menu key to take a photo, if you press the emergency key it saves the recording and takes a photo

Thanks jokiin. I do love your product, but the SG9663DC retails for about 250% more than the new mini 0906.

So that I'm making a fair comparison between the two dash cams, and when you have time, please post the advantages that the SG9663DC has over the mini 0906. And yes, everyone knows that you guys have awesome customer service, so that's a given. Thanks!

The remote control is good to have, it means that if you want to save an event or take a photo the big button is conveniently located on your dash instead of having to reach up behind the mirror to find and press one of the three very small buttons, you can press it without taking your eyes off the road and you don't even need to remember which button to press!

Strange because in manual RF must be... It's not optional.

Seems that you guys like the remote control! As a matter of fact, it did have remote control. At the beginning, we only provide the parking guard and cpl filter, however, the remote control is certainly included after a check! Here is a review that you can find the remote control was included. https://dashcamtalk.com/forum/threads/review-mini-0906-dual-1080p-dashcam-from-veckle.30679/

Last edited:
Back