Mini 0906 blueskysea

Martin Weeks

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, I have had this dash cam for a couple of years, working well, now when it's on it continually beeps and just displaying startup page, and nothing else, would appreciate some advice please!

First of all you should try with another memory card, just about any one / any size will do, if that bring you further than you get with your old memory card then it is probably the problem.
Memory cards dont last forever you know, like all solid state memory it have a finite number of full write cycles it can do.

You can also try to disconnect the rear camera, connection problems to those or failed camera unit can also cause problems.

Thanks for your reply! I have tried other sd cards, but the same result, I have also tried connecting to my computer and still the same result unfortunately, it is the same unconnected to the rear camera!
I have now ordered a new sd card as all the ones I have are quite old

Last edited:
now when it's on it continually beeps and just displaying startup page, and nothing else
Download the firmware on our website to reset it!
If the same problem without plugging a memory card, you can send it back for the warranty!

Thank you! Unfortunately, even without the card it still beeps and you can't get past that to do anything!

You can send it back for the warranty!

Thanks, but I'm afraid it's out of warranty now
We can repair it if you send it back to China! FYI, Its postage back to China will be about $10 dollars!

Thank you!
Would it be possible to have the address details and any payment information please? Much appreciated.
Martin

Thank you!
Would it be possible to have the address details and any payment information please? Much appreciated.
Martin
PM me your order number, please! And as for the shipping postage, you can ask your local post office for details!

I purchased it new, in 2018 from Ebay, so unfortunately no order number anymore

Hi, hope you're well!
Hope you have received my car camera now, if you have any problems, please advice, thanks once again.
Best Regards, Martin

Hi, would it be possible to update me on the repair of my dash cam!

Thank you, Martin

I will highlight for you Martin so your post is seen @estore009

PM me the tracking number please, so I have a check the returned item!

Hi, thank you for your reply, here's the tracking number : RN180069268GB

Back