Mini 0906 cable wanted

Aph

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
G/SGZC12SG & Mini 0906
Had to pull out my faithful mini 0906 in a hurry and was unable to extract the wiring loom and control box (I only have both camera units.

I understand the factory has closed down. Can anyone suggest where I can get the loom and control box from please.

I think I've just found out the answer to my own question via robbob's post. I'll try Combi UK and see if they have them in stock.

EDIT: Unfortunately Combi UK only have the hardwire kit for the front so my original query still stands.

Last edited:
Hi, I'm looking for the latest 2019 fw... someone have it?

Still looking for a loom and control box for the mini 0906 if anyone has got one to sell.

Still looking for a loom and control box for the mini 0906 if anyone has got one to sell.
I know your 0906 is ye faithful, but in this instance I'd probably go for a newer model with a reputable brand with after sales support. The chances of you finding those parts are next to none at this stage unfortunately mate

I just hated the idea of throwing the two cameras which worked 100% of the time, away. I suppose I was hoping that there was someone whose cameras had packed up.

Anyone know if I can still utilise them in some way?

I just hated the idea of throwing the two cameras which worked 100% of the time, away. I suppose I was hoping that there was someone whose cameras had packed up.

Anyone know if I can still utilise them in some way?
Totally get it, without the cables sadly probably not much you can do :(

Reactions: Aph
Back