Mini 0906 Dead

GeoffNathan

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I've been using the mini 0906 for a couple of years without any problems, but recently it started playback very slow and jerky. I installed an update on the firmware, but, silly me, I tried to install the 0906 Pro version, and even after I installed the proper version, now my cam is dead. It won't even switch on. Is there anything I can do to revert to factory settings or have I lost it? Thanks

Last edited:
Have no clue if this will work . keep power button pressed then plug it in.that's all I can think of trying

I've been using the mini 0906 for a couple of years without any problems, but recently it started playback very slow and jerky. I installed an update on the firmware, but, silly me, I tried to install the 0906 Pro version, and even after I installed the proper version, now my cam is dead. It won't even switch on. Is there anything I can do to revert to factory settings or have I lost it? Thanks
Dear, I don't know you still need this information to correct your Mini 0906, anyway I wish to inform and advise you to get it alive back. I made same mistake too. Now down I explained how to correct step by step.

1)
* a) You need the latest version firmware update, download this update to your pc/laptop by link www.mini0906.com/firmware/FIRMWARE_20190828.zip (MINI0906 FIRMWARE UPDATE AUG.28.2019)
* b) Keep this file in a corner to install by following steps down. I think this was the current version in your cam too, before you try the Pro version. Finally this is not so much important because this link is the latest version for your cam and another new version is not released till yet.
2)
Take the sd-card out from cam and open this sd-card in your pc/laptop, cancel the FIRMWARE.bin (which you installed by mistake) in the main folder where you can see also the folders Front, Rear, Gps.
3)
Open the latest version zip file you downloaded as I explain up (this will be shown as FIRMWARE.bin too) and copy or move this in to the sd-card, where you can see the folders Front, Rear, Gps.
4)
* a) Move your sd-card out from pc/laptop.
* b) Move sd-card in to the cam.
* c) Connect your cam to pc/laptop with usb connection cable or to the energy cable in your car, where you can give energy to the cam and press on/off button. Sometimes you need press this button few seconds longer as than normal, if by short pressing not succesful than try please by long pressing. After few seconds the power light will be turn on and cam will make the work about the rightly update, so will open self automatically and will work a s normally.

I hope it will helps you and your cam will get alive again. Stay well...

Last edited:
Back