MINI 0906 Fast Forward Playback Speed ?

badgestamp

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hello,

This is my first post here!

Just installed a 2 channel MINI 0906. Really enjoying everything it does except for it's rapid playback speed when playing the .mov files on a windows PC?

Most files play at 'fast forward' speed. Even stranger there a few clips that actually play at normal 1:1 speed?

Contacted my seller and they really didn't have much to offer? What do you suggest? Camera Settings? Settings on PC or ?

Thanks!

Hi, the fast clips in question are while MY vehicle is in motion. I do notice the first setting parameter when in standby mode IS parking guard. Could I have an incorrect setting there that would cause this issue? My unit is 'hard wired' to the ignition by the way but I do NOT have power or parking footage while the car is off. Maybe this helps? Thanks!

fast video playback generally relates to timelapse mode, double check your settings I guess and go from there

Looking at my user's guide - is the timelapse mode set in the parking guard section or somewhere else? I ask since I am not near the camera at the moment. Thanks again :)

not sure where the setting is, maybe start by resetting defaults and then only change what is needed

I could do that...I did just check the camera and my Parking Guard paramter has only TWO options to choose from: TimeLapse & Motion Sensing. I'll experiment and see what happens!

Hello Again,

I did a reset (via the hard button) and my short trip today was in 1:1 speed :) and I am hoping it continues this way! Another question? I now have audio recording and I really don't want or need that feature, where can this be turned off? I didn't see it in the owner's manual? Thanks again for the help with my first issue!

mic setting is in the menu, you can turn it off, one of the keys will probably toggle it on/off while recording, can't recall which, you'll see the mic icon change when you do though

OK, with your help, making progress :) I was able turn off/on the MIC. Now the new problem is setting the correct time??? I can access the time setting screen in standby mode, toggle through and make my changes with the up/down buttons but I cannot SAVE my changes to the time? Per the manual, I should be able to save time changes by holding the 'ok' or middle button but nothing happens when I do this? Strangely, the middle button or 'ok' does save changes for all of the other settings, what do you suggest? Thanks!

Per the manual, I should be able to save time changes by holding the 'ok' or middle button but nothing happens when I do this?
After you press ok, you should long press "UP" button (the top button) to return the main menu.

Hello again,

Still having trouble with the camera NOT saving my date/time inputs. Very easy to get to the settings, make the changes and I hold OK and then press the 'UP' and all seems good. However, when I turn off car and back on, the camera is still 4 hours AHEAD of my local time??? What might I be doing wrong? The +/- setting is at 0:00, assume that is correct? Also, is there ANY way to get to setup mode without removing the micro SD card? I've nearly lost the tiny card since I keep having to remove/replace trying to get the time set to hold, very frustrating to an otherwise great camera. Hope someone can help? Thanks :)

Hello,

This is my first post here!

Just installed a 2 channel MINI 0906. Really enjoying everything it does except for it's rapid playback speed when playing the .mov files on a windows PC?

Most files play at 'fast forward' speed. Even stranger there a few clips that actually play at normal 1:1 speed?

Contacted my seller and they really didn't have much to offer? What do you suggest? Camera Settings? Settings on PC or ?

Thanks!
Hi I have the same problem with my mini0906. The answer from my supplier was to switch from parking mode to normal recording mode in the menu. This does work but in my case it switches back again after while with out any input from me!! I have yet to get this resolved. I do not use parking guard so camera is only wired to accessory fuse.
bjh

I was one of the beta tester I have some of these problem. One time it switch to parking mode (hard reset) fixed the problem. Losing my setup about 1 time at month.
Reason for these behavior in my case would most like be a bad connection, since this camera open and adjusted about 8 times.
Maybe there could be a camera, with bad connection in the production.
I'm still using this camera in my car, since it still produce good video.

Back