mini 0906 front mounting cable is in the camera view.

dude123

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Hi all,
I am fairly new to this site and this is my first dash cam. When I set everything up i notice that the front cable that goes into the mount (only available port when you also connect the rear view camera) gets in the way of the camera view. see attached picture. If i rotate it the camera will be facing me.

Does it mean i received a defective mount or am I missing something ? see atached picture

Attachments

• 20180621_205113.jpg
    20180621_205113.jpg
    154.6 KB · Views: 55
  • 20180621_205140_LI.jpg
    20180621_205140_LI.jpg
    198.9 KB · Views: 54
Most people use the other port!

(At the top of the mount ;) )
(That one is for when you mount the mount upside down so that it is located on the other side of the camera.)

If you can't plug in to the other side try a short right angle extension. It should help.

Most people use the other port!

(At the top of the mount ;) )
(That one is for when you mount the mount upside down so that it is located on the other side of the camera.)

What other port are you referring to?

there is only one port on the mount not 2

only one port
Strange... in first version of mount I see x2...
I guess your GPS mount are mounted to close the roof and second port simple is closed by it.
Port2_.png
port1.pngport2.png

Last edited:
ahhhh your right!!!. wow I have no idea how I missed that !! I am an idiot lol thank you for pointing that out

ahhhh your right!!!. wow I have no idea how I missed that !! I am an idiot lol thank you for pointing that out
Now you can read through all the previous posts whenever you want to feel really stupid :D

Thanks for letting us know that you worked it out eventually :)

Back