Seriously? Don't know what you Beta testers have been going on about, they seem to have it all figured. :banghead:

HTB1iGvTQVXXXXXIXXXXq6xXFXXXu.jpg

Some folks never learn!

Hope it doesn't turn off when it gets too cold, if too cold is 65C :eek:

According to the graph it will then turn off at 20C outside air temperature, so in the UK it will only work during daytime on a few summer days!

I'll have to test mine in the fridge and freezer to check...

Some folks never learn!

Some folks obviously don't care, the rear cam is the one that Raymon bought in just for testing so it looks more like they're just selling the samples that they were meant to be testing, typical

MEGtech already sell it. No comment !
201783a9165b-973e-4231-8948-a27e3e1bf6ca.png

The unboxing pictures shared by Beta testers looked like retail units. 1200 units available on the AE listing, these can't be samples.

Either way, shows a total lack of scruples. Deplorable!

The unboxing pictures shared by Beta testers looked like retail units. 1200 units available on the AE listing, these can't be samples.
I don't recommend buying one of the samples, they were badly focused and there may be some hardware changes before the production units. There are also some firmware updates needed yet.

The production units will be worth considering though...

According to the graph it will then turn off at 20C outside air temperature, so in the UK it will only work during daytime on a few summer days!

Well I took it out of the greenhouse where it was running showing 83C on the screen, 40C air temperature with the sun full on the front, and put it in the freezer at -19C. It was still recording when it reached 27C at which point I switched it off to let it cool, turned it back on with --12 on the screen and it still records. Small bug with the double negative, I'm sure it was actually -12.

Last edited:
That rear camera is supposed to be temporary until the housing for the production model is ready.

I did catch that on the 0906 Beta thread, the package on a whole looks quite retail-ready.

Even if these are samples, they'll soon be in hands of unsuspecting buyers. Sad..

I did catch that on the 0906 Beta thread, the package on a whole looks quite retail-ready.

Even if these are samples, they'll soon be in hands of unsuspecting buyers. Sad..

I had deleted my post because I saw that @jokiin had already mentioned it and apparently you already knew that anyway.

The funny thing is that that rear camera is one of the better functioning components of the camera so far.

It is unfortunate that this kind of thing happens and I wonder what @Rayman.Chan might have to say about it.

Sorry, a little mistake in the description, it was turn on automatically when the motherboard cooling to 65 degree

Hi, we ordered 1200pcs, trial order 200pcs + official order 1000pcs.
Partial delivery next few months, not one time.
Thank you.

doubt the quantity reflects what stock they actually have
Why doubt? If you want order in big quantities, welcome to contact us! ;)

You obviously misunderstood what I wrote
Well, Trial order 200pcs and official order 1000pcs will partial delivery to us next few months.
New product need many test by different customers and get improved. Rayman and his team is always focus on. Please don't worry!

in other words you've confirmed exactly what I wrote, you don't have 1200 pieces in stock
Do you need 1200pcs right now?

that's the way the chinese does. They dont care about customers. As long as it can sell. When it's no longer be sold any more, they move to the next products.
It's reason why 0903 is very quiclky replaced with this 0906. And they need it to be sold as soon as possible.

Back