Mini 0906 keeps resetting date and time

dude123

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Hi everyone,

I am sure there are threads on this topic but I have not found any solution. I was wondering if anyone knows how to keep the date and time setting without it resetting

Hi everyone,

I am sure there are threads on this topic but I have not found any solution. I was wondering if anyone knows how to keep the date and time setting without it resetting
Do you have the latest firmware (7/4/2018)?

Hi so I updated to the latest firmware but the time always keeps resetting everytime the dashcam gets powered on
Is the date/time only thing that's resetting? Do you change any other settings from default? If so are those changing too?

Is the date/time only thing that's resetting? Do you change any other settings from default? If so are those changing too?
Yes there are a few other settings that change as well but I have not been really been keeping an eye on them I will from now on

Reset to a specific time or out by a few hours?
It seems to be pretty random cause everytime i turn my car on there is a different time but I guess it's because i turn it on at different times as well. I will continue to monitor it more closely

It seems to be pretty random cause everytime i turn my car on there is a different time but I guess it's because i turn it on at different times as well. I will continue to monitor it more closely

It seems like it's defective... is it too late to return/exchange?

yeah probably its been a few months now

need to know, what it is doing will determine where the problem is

so I monitored it for a while and it seems to always be 4 hour difference. I did notice however that in short periods the time will stay how i set it up. (i.e turning the car off and then on after like 2 hours) time will still be correct. However if the car is off for like half a day then the time will reset when turned on again

Back