Mini 0906 keeps turning off?!

jp493484

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello,
I have had a mini 0906 installed and hardwired, I know it has been hardwired correctly because it has saved me when someone hit my car whilst parked and records all throughout the night. Recently for some reason when I get in my car I notice that it is turned off and it doesn’t seem to power on (sometimes it powers on with the button but most times it doesn’t) despite me holding the power button, but once I disconnect everything and plug it in via a phone charging cable it works and when I then try and plug it into my car it works (battery icon shows it’s charging). Settings wise the power off delay is switched to off along with screen off delay to off, and in the uk I mean it hasn’t really gone above 25 degrees? Any suggestions? I had switched it on and it’s attached to the gps base with the rear camera attached and power going towards the gps base...

Yes it turns on fine.. so recently it’s been on even at midnight (when car hasn’t been driven all day) but sometimes the camera is turned off when I check in the morning and simply turning on the power button is fine.. and I’ve checked the settings and everything is definitely fine

I didnt notice a voltage selector switch on my 0906 hardwire kit, I better check mine when its my next day off :)

Did you find a solution to this?

Back