Mini 0906 rear camera not recording

hujur

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Hi,

I just installed this Blueskysea Mini 0906. The rear camera doesnt record anything. The SD Card shows the following contents:

FRONT
GPS
Novatek
and a html file named 'service'.

There should be another folder called REAR.

I connected one end of the 6m extend cable cable to the rear camera and the other end to the mini USB rear camera receptacle on the front camera body. Is there any configuration necessary to make the rear camera work?

Please advice.

no config required, possible you have a faulty cable, there have been a few of them, if that's the case they will send you a replacement cable under warranty

no config required, possible you have a faulty cable, there have been a few of them, if that's the case they will send you a replacement cable under warranty
How can I ensure its the cable that's faulty and not the (rear) camera itself?

Hmm. I don't want to wait out another 2 weeks just for a cable - I bought this from Amazon US. Is it available in Australia?

Hi,

I just installed this Blueskysea Mini 0906. The rear camera doesnt record anything. The SD Card shows the following contents:

FRONT
GPS
Novatek
and a html file named 'service'.

There should be another folder called REAR.

I connected one end of the 6m extend cable cable to the rear camera and the other end to the mini USB rear camera receptacle on the front camera body. Is there any configuration necessary to make the rear camera work?

Please advice.
You can PM me here for help!

Back