Mini 0906 vs 0806s

Looking at Conkim seller. They have some units with the Sony Inc 292 rear camera and some with Sony Inc 322 rear camera. The latter is cheaper. Has Rahman changed the spec for rear camera?

there are some different rear camera options but that's more about the housing type rather than the internal hardware, I think that may have got lost in translation

The pre-production units had a different mount but the spec detail on different units at Conkim quotes some with 292 rear sensor and some with 322. It maybe that there was just a short of one sensor at some point

I wouldn't put a lot of faith in the specs listed by a lot of Chinese sellers, quite often just cut and paste from other listings with no proof reading, confusing for most people I'm sure

current most dual channel 1080P cameras on market is " front camera with IMX323 sensor, rear camera with IMX323 sensor" and cheap lens
the mini 0906 camera is " front camera with IMX290/291 sensor, rear camera with IMX322/323 sensor"

the front IMX290/291 creat a much better night vision, and 1080P 60fps capability for some special application

Looking at Conkim seller. They have some units with the Sony Inc 292 rear camera and some with Sony Inc 322 rear camera. The latter is cheaper. Has Rahman changed the spec for rear camera?

I believe that is their typo for IMX 292, it should be IMX291

That is perfect. Are these power supplies already shipping from distributors such as Ali Express and Combi?

the new hardiwire kit is on production and will ship to distributors in this week.

and we also released the OEM retial version to distributors with "Piggy Back Standard Blade fuse tap & holder" which will be easier for vehicle installation.
But I think there is no distributors in UK for this item now.

QQ图片20170831164441.jpg

Thanks Raymond,

I have just received a purchasing link from Chinese seller to buy on eBay. She says new hardwire kit will be available next week so I will wait for that to be confirmed in stock.

Thats a nice looking hardwire kit :cool:

Back