Mini 0906 White Screen

speuk

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
One of my trusty 0906 units has just failed :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.

On start up this morning the vertical hold on the lcd screen had failed causing the image to roll. Reset the unit and it started up with a white LCD screen and stayed that way. I have disconnected the rear camera and reset to eliminate a cable fault, powered direct to camera rather than through GPS mount etc. to no avail. If I leave the camera for an hour it will start up with a rolling image but soon revert to white screen. See image below. I think this will have to go back @estore009 unless Rayman has any thoughts @Rayman.Chan

Mini 0906 white screen.jpg

Yep l will try that tomorrow but it is recording ok so I think it is the video circuits.

It is the hardwire problem,and PM you warranty details already :)

Many thanks Vicky. GREAT AFTER SALES SERVICE

Hi, did you solve your problem?

And you have heated wind screen. any problem about gps? I have Ford Focus. I am not sure about gps connection.

It seems to working ok now. It was installed in Fiesta with heated front screen with no GPS issue. I have swapped it over to my BMW X5 which gets driven every day so I can keep an eye in it. It might have just been cold and damp as the Fiesta sits out in the drive any only gets driven about once a week.

Back